The Mission Eye Care Difference
What makes our Eye Clinic different? You can click here to read our testimonials! We treat our patients the way we would want to be treated.
Highly educated Eye Doctors
- Click the following link to the Mission Eye Care Optometrists to learn about our doctors who have advanced training in medical co-management of macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, corneal disease, infections and inflammations of the eye
- University trained to spot, diagnose and treat eye disease using the most modern diagnostic equipment available.
Commitment to Innovation and Education
- We use the latest technology to assist the doctors in providing accurate information
- Our patients receive the latest products for their vision care needs. We are always on the cutting edge of technology when it comes to everything from the latest digitally surfaced eyeglass lenses, to the newest, healthiest materials in contact lenses
- You can rest assured that our team will be the first to educate you about anything new that may help you look and see your best.
We stand behind our quality products
- Some of our competitors use discontinued product or lower quality optical materials to save costs… some only offer 90-day warranties… At Mission Eye Care, we offer a full, no hassle one-year warranty on all of our frames, and two years on our premium lenses!
We give you peace of mind
- Rip or tear or lose a disposable contact lens? No problem, we will replace it no charge.
- Prescription change within a year? No problem, we will exchange your remaining boxes at no charge.
- Dropped your glasses and scratched your premium lenses? No problem, we will replace them.
- Worried about trying a new type of lens or progressive? Try it risk-free for 90 days, what more could you ask for!
- Need an evening or weekend appointment? No problem.
- Need your contact lenses in a hurry? We carry most brands in stock, and also offer free shipping on any one year supply!
- Late at night and want to make an appointment or order lenses? It’s all here on our website!
Expert advice to help you decide
- Need prescription sunglasses but don’t know what to look for? With some information from you, we can talk to you about the best color, frame and lens options for your prescription and your needs!
- Too many options? No problem, in fact, most of what you see is irrelevant for your specific situation. We help you narrow down choices in both frames and lenses to those specific to you!
- Being a local business, we know Calgary has an unusually dry climate. We also know which contact lenses tend to work best in our dry southern Alberta region. Trust our expertise and experience to recommend the right lens for you.