The Mission Eye Care Difference
What Makes our Calgary Eye Clinic Different?
Highly Educated Eye Doctors
Learn about Mission Eye Care’s optometrists and their impressive credentials, and academic and clinical accomplishments. We are the only clinic in Alberta with 3 residency-trained eye doctors with advanced training in ocular disease and specialty contact lenses. We are also the only accredited, non-university residency site in Canada for the training of post-graduate residents. Our well-educated eye doctors have years of experience in the management of eye diseases such as macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, keratoconus, and dry eye disease. Our mission is to inspire trust and confidence in every aspect of your eye care, whether it be routine eye exams, contact lenses, or medical eye care.
Advanced Vision Diagnostic & Treatment Technology
Our office believes strongly in the use of technology when it comes to diagnostic imaging and treatment devices. This allows us to prevent, detect and treat eye diseases at an early stage, before permanent damage or vision loss. We also stay current on innovative products for your vision care needs.
- Eyeglass lenses that are designed to reduce eye fatigue and headaches
- Contact lenses that mimic the properties of your tear film to minimize dryness during wear
- Clinically proven treatments for reducing the progression of myopia
- Evidence-based treatments for dry eye
We also invest heavily in staff training so you can rest assured that our team has the skills and knowledge to provide the high level of eye care you expect.
Quality and Service
We stand behind our products with a worry-free replacement warranty on frame defects, and a two-year scratch and coating warranty on our premium lenses. More importantly, your frame will fit and feel great and you will have peace of mind knowing that you are seeing your best with quality optical lenses.
- Rip or tear or lose a disposable contact lens? No problem, we will replace it at no charge.
- Prescription change within a year? No problem, we will exchange your remaining boxes at no charge.
- Dropped your glasses and scratched your premium lenses? No problem, we will replace them.
- Worried about trying a new type of lens or progressive? Try it risk-free for 90 days!
Flexible Hours & Online Shopping
We know you are busy, so we make it easy to book an appointment or get the products you need.
Expert Advice from Eyecare Professionals
Your eyes are precious and you rely on them every minute of every waking hour. We want you to make educated decisions based on expert advice. Making the right decision the first time will ensure your investment in good vision and eye health does not go to waste.
- Need prescription sunglasses and not sure what to look for? Polarized, photochromic, which color is best for the sports you play… we can educate you about the ideal frame and lens options for your prescription and your lifestyle.
- Frames have to fit well for you to see well. Yes, looks are important too, so let us help you find a frame that fits your nose, your face shape, and your style. With over 1200 in stock frames, our optical team will help narrow down the options so you won’t regret your purchase decision.
- Being a local business, we know Calgary. We know your options and we pride ourselves on offering something unique. We also know that we have to demonstrate value to earn your trust. We look forward to showing you the Mission Eye Care difference.