The Mission Eye Care Difference
What Makes our Eye Clinic Different?
Highly Educated Eye Doctors
Click to learn about the Mission Eye Care Optometrists and their impressive credentials. academic and clinical accomplishments. We are the only clinic in Alberta with 2 residency trained doctors with advanced training in ocular disease and specialty contact lenses. Our highly educated eye doctors have years of experience in the management of eye diseases such as macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, corneal disease, infections and inflammations of the eye. Our mission is to inspire trust and confidence in every aspect of your eye care, whether it be routine eye exams, contact lenses, or medical eye care.
Advanced Vision Diagnostic & Treatment Technology
Our office believes strongly in the use of technology when it comes to diagnostic imaging and treatment devices. This allows us to prevent, detect and treat eye diseases at an early stage, before permanent damage or vision loss. We also stay current on the innovative products for your vision care needs.
- eyeglass lenses designed specifically to reduce eye fatigue during computer use or to reduce glare when driving
- contact lenses that mimic the properties of your tear film to minimize dryness during wear
- clinically proven products for eye health and wellness
- evidence based treatments for dry eye
We also invest heavily in staff training so you can rest assured that our team has the skills and knowledge to provide the high level of eye care we are known for.
Quality and Service
We stand behind our quality products with a worry-free replacement warranty on frame defects, and two year scratch and coating warranty on our premium lenses. More importantly, your frame will fit and feel great and you will have the peace of mind knowing you are seeing to your best potential with quality optical lenses. Read more here.
- Rip or tear or lose a disposable contact lens? No problem, we will replace it no charge.
- Prescription change within a year? No problem, we will exchange your remaining boxes at no charge.
- Dropped your glasses and scratched your premium lenses? No problem, we will replace them.
- Worried about trying a new type of lens or progressive? Try it risk-free for 90 days, what more could you ask for!
Flexible Hours & Online Shopping
We know you are busy, so we make it easy to do business with us.
Expert Advice from Eyecare Professionals
Your eyes are precious and you rely on them every minute of every waking hour. We want you to make educated decisions based on expert advice. Making the right decision the first time will ensure your investment in good vision and eye health does not go to waste.
- Need prescription sunglasses and not sure what to look for? Polarized, photochromic, which color is best for the sports you play… we can educate you about the ideal frame and lens options for your prescription and your lifestyle.
- Frames have to fit well in order to provide good vision. Yes, looks are important too, so let us help you find a frame that fits your nose, your face shape and your style. With over 1200 in stock frames, our frame experts will help narrow down the options so you won’t regret your purchase decision.
- Being a local business, we know Calgary. We know your options and we pride ourselves on offering something unique. We also know that we have to demonstrate value to earn your trust. We look forward to showing you the Mission Eye Care difference.