What makes our Eye Clinic different?
Highly educated Eye Doctors
Click to learn about the Mission Eye Care Optometrists and see how our doctors have advanced training in medical co-management of macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, corneal disease, infections and inflammations of the eye. They are all highly trained to spot, diagnose and treat eye disease using the most modern diagnostic equipment available.
Commitment to Innovation and Education
- We invest in the latest diagnostic and treatment technology to ensure eye problems are caught and treated early, before permanent damage or vision loss.
- We also ensure we stay on top of the latest products for your vision care needs.
We also invest heavily in staff training so you can rest assured that our team can educate you about anything new.
We stand behind our quality products
Some online and big box retailers sell discontinued frames or lower quality optical materials to save costs. This may seem like a cost savings, but often ends up costing more in the long run as lens scratches and poor frame construction inevitably will require sooner replacement. We stand behind our quality products with a no hassle one-year frame replacement warranty on frame defects, and two year scratch and coating warranty on our premium lenses. More importantly, your frame will fit and feel great and you will have the peace of mind knowing you are seeing to your best potential with quality optical lenses.
We give you peace of mind
- Rip or tear or lose a disposable contact lens? No problem, we will replace it no charge.
- Prescription change within a year? No problem, we will exchange your remaining boxes at no charge.
- Dropped your glasses and scratched your premium lenses? No problem, we will replace them.
- Worried about trying a new type of lens or progressive? Try it risk-free for 90 days, what more could you ask for!
- Need an evening or weekend appointment? No problem.
- Need your contact lenses in a hurry? We carry most brands in stock, and also offer free shipping on any one year supply!
- Late at night and want to make an appointment or order lenses? It’s all here on our website!
Expert advice to help you decide
Your eyes are precious and you rely on them every minute of every waking hour. We want you to make educated decisions based on expert advice. Making the right decision the first time will ensure your investment in good vision and eye health does not go to waste.
- Need prescription sunglasses and not sure what to look for? Polarized, photochromic, which color is best for the sports you play… we can educate you about the ideal frame and lens options for your prescription and your lifestyle.
- Frames have to fit well in order to provide good vision. Yes, looks are important too, so let us help you find a frame that fits your nose, your face shape and your style. With over 1500 in stock frames, our frame experts will help narrow down the options so you won’t regret your purchase decision.
- Being a local business, we know Calgary. We know your options and we pride ourselves on offering something unique. We also know that we have to demonstrate value to earn your trust. We look forward to showing you the Mission Eye Care difference, so book your next eye exam or come on by to experience it for yourself!