PLEASE READ THE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS BELOW PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR VISIT
In preparation for your visit, please note the following heightened infection control procedures. These are for everyone’s safety as we do our best to ensure your experience is efficient, safe, and enjoyable.
- New patients please complete the above forms online. Paper forms are being eliminated for better infection control. If you are unable to complete the above, please call our office so we can take more information over the phone.
- You are required to wear a mask to your visit. Please bring your own if possible so we can conserve our supply.
- You will be asked some screening questions at the time of your visit. If you know you will answer yes to any of these questions in advance of your visit, please reschedule your appointment.
- Do you currently have respiratory or flu-like symptoms, sore throat, cough? Any loss of sensation in smell or taste?
- Have you been in contact with anyone ill in the past 2 weeks.
- If you are more than 10 minutes early, please wait outside or in your car in order to facilitate proper distancing within our clinic. Please leave unnecessary items at home or in your car.
- Unless you have family appointments, please come alone to your examination. If you are browsing for eyewear please limit it to one guest so we can maintain distancing in the gallery. Children will not be permitted unsupervised.
- Please stop and read our infection control protocols upon entry. If you have a fever, we will have to reschedule your appointment. After your hands are sanitized/washed, we ask that you refrain from touching anything not required for your care.
- Cell phone use is permitted provided you do not touch any office surfaces until your hands are re-sanitized.
- Please follow the directions given by our staff. They are well trained in infection control and are acting only out of your best interests. To see more about how we are keeping you safe, watch the video on our office page.
We look forward to your visit and we promise to make it as comfortable, safe and enjoyable as possible!